Infertility is an inability to conceive a baby when infertility exists within the female partner it is referred as female infertility.
What causes Female infertility?
- Premature ovarian failure
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Poor egg quality
- Overactive thyroid gland
- Underactive thyroid gland
- Some chronic conditions, such as AID or Cancer
Diagnosis of Female Infertility
Female infertility is diagnosed by a thorough physical exam which includes the examination of medical history regarding the factors that contribute to infertility. The doctors may also use some of the following tests to evaluate infertility:
- Pelvic and breast exam
- Urine or blood test to check infections, thyroid problem or hormone problem
- Cervical mucus test to check ovulation
- HSG or X-ray to check the blockage of the fallopian tubes
- Hysteroscopy to look for uterine abnormalies
- Ultrasound to check uterus and ovaries
Treatment for Infertility
Female infertility is most commonly treated by the following methods:
- Medications to stimulate ovulation
- Taking hormones to treat hormonal imbalance, short menstrual cycle or endometriosis
- Minor surgery to remove scar or blockage in the fallopian tubes, uterus or pelvic area
- Supplements to enhance fertility
- Antibiotics to remove infections.
How is female infertility treated?
Female infertility is most often treated by one or more of the following methods: Female infertility can be treated in following methods
- Taking hormones to balance the imbalanced hormones or short menstrual cycles
- Taking medicine to stimulate ovulation
- Taking antibiotics to remove an infection
- Minor surgeries to remove blockage or scar tissue from the fallopian tubes, uterus or pelvic area
Can Female infertility can be prevented?
We cant do anything to prevent infertility that caused by genetic problems or illness, However, there are several things that women can do to decrease the chance of infertility that are:
- Take precautions to prevent sexually transmitted diseases
- Avoid drugs and alcohol
- Be hygiene and adopt health practices
Fertile Solutions IVF & Research Center in Delhi is one the leading IVF center, which provides infertility treatment at affordable rates Dr. Ruchi Malhotra of Fertile Solutions IVF & Research Center in Delhi is one of the best Gynecologist in Delhi, she has more than 18 years of experience in her medical field.
For more Details
Mail us: email@example.com