Infertility means that you can not get pregnant (conceive). A woman reaches it’s most fertile between 20 and 25 years old. The odds of getting pregnant drop significantly after 35 years (and especially after age 40). The age at which fertility begins to decline varies from one woman to another.
There are two types of infertility:
- Primary infertility: Primary infertility is the condition in which the couples unable to conceive after one year of sex without using contraception.
- Secondary infertility: Here the couples who have been able to become pregnant at least once are now unable to get pregnant.
Infertility can be caused by many physical and emotional factors. It may be due to problems in men, women or both.
Female infertility causes
- The fertilized egg is not fixed to the lining of the uterus.
- A fertilized egg or embryo does not survive once attaches to the lining of the womb (uterus).
- The eggs can not move from the ovary to the womb.
- The inefficiency of ovaries to produce enough eggs.
Male Infertility causes:
- Decreased sperm count
- A blockage that prevents sperm from being released
- Defects in sperm
Millions of women face infertility. If you have trouble getting pregnant or to carry a pregnancy, then you are not alone. Fertile Solutions IVF & Research Center will assist couples to realize the dream of becoming parents.