IVF means In Vitro Fertilization. IVF treatment is most effective reproductive technology. In this process, eggs and sperms are joined in a laboratory under controlled environment. It can be done with same egg & sperm. If sperm or egg cannot be retrieved, another person’s egg or sperm are used.
People Recommended for IVF?
- People having unexplained infertility
- Women having problem in fallopian tube
- Women having endometriosis
- If other infertility treatments are not successful
- Old age Women
IVF Success rate
Following is the statistic based on 2010 survey
Women undergone this treatment are
- 30% of women are aged under 35
- 25% of women are aged between 35-38
- 20% of women are aged between 38-40
- 13% of women are between 40-42
- 12% of women are above 43